To set a photo as your wallpaper on an iPad, follow these steps:
- Open the “Photos” app on your iPad.
- Select the photo you want to use as your wallpaper.
- Tap the “Share” icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Use as Wallpaper” from the list of options.
- Adjust the photo by pinching and dragging it with your fingers to fit the screen, if necessary.
- Choose whether you want the photo to be set as your lock screen, home screen, or both.
- Tap “Set” to confirm your selection.
Your chosen photo should now be set as your wallpaper on your iPad.
What's your reaction?