Apple latest announcement event on September 14th provided a debut’s the new iPhone 13 and 13 Pro, as well as the new iPad mini.
It’s been awhile since this got a large refresh and this one is very nice.
This device fits comfortable in your hand, but large enough to see beautiful details for photos, videos, and apps.
The new device comes in 4 beautiful colors and super unique: Space Gray, Pink, Purple, and Starlight
As far as cameras go, Apple always put their best in the latest products. This time, they have a 12 MP ultra wide front facing camera (122° field of view)with center stage, it auto zooms during phone calls keeping you in focus. You can walk around the room if your iPad mini is docked and you’ll see it follow you.
For scenic captures, they have a 12 MP wide back camera with True Tone flash and 4k video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, ƒ/1.8 aperture, 5 lens. The 5 lens lets you capture at different view points allowing you to be as creative as you can.
This is rare to see the front facing camera match the back camera in MegaPixels (MP), but they just keep getting better and better.
8.3 inch retina display. The iPad mini is 6.69 inches by 5.3 inches size, 1.4 inch thick – super thin. It comes in two sizes, 64 GB and 256 GB
- New screen design: Edge-to-edge with arrow borders and rounded corners
- 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display: True Tone, P3 wide color, ultra low reflectivity
- A15 Bionic chip: 40 percent faster CPU with 16-core Apple Neural Engine, 2x faster machine learning, on a 6-core CPU, 5-core graphics
- Fast 5G networks and Wi-Fi 6
- Works with Apple Pencil: Attaches magnetically to the side
- New colors, 4 of them:
- Touch ID integrated to the top button, fast authentication with your fingerprint
- All day battery life
Can connect via USB-C if you want plug-in accessories. See more visual details in the Apple chart below: