How to Take Pictures with Photo Booth on your iPad 2
Photo Booth is the built in camera app for your iPad 2. Photo Booth controls both the rear camera for normal photography as well as the front facing camera for personal, or face shots.
How to take a picture with Photo Booth:
1) Touch the Photo Booth icon on the home screen.
2) Within the Photo Booth app choose between taking a regular photo or taking a photo with a special effect.
3) Touch the take picture button. It looks like a camera.
4) A thumbnail version of your photo will now appear underneath the mail screen
5) Touch the photo to bring it to full screen
6) You now have the option to email or save your photo.