How to Share Music and Video on iTunes with your iPad and other iOS Devices
Music Sharing allows you to share your iTunes libraries with other devices.
To enable Music Sharing, follow these steps.
1) Launch iTunes on your computer
2) We need to open the iTunes preferences. If you have a Mac choose iTunes, then click on “Preferences.” If you have a Windows PC, click on the “Edit” menu, and then click on “Preferences.
3) Click the “Sharing” Tab.
4) Click on the “Share my library on my local network” checkbox.
5) Select whether you want to share your entire library or
6) Add a password (optional) by clicking on “Require Password.”
7) Cick OK.
Anyone on your home network should now be able to access your iTunes library. If you enabled a required password, only your iTunes name will appear.