How to Create and Manage Calendars on iOS 5 iPad
Perhaps the most feature rich update in the iOS 5 app suite is Calendar for iPad. The most notable upgrade is the ability to have multiple calendars. Below are instructions on how to create and manage calendars with iOS 5.
Create a New Calendar
1) Select the Calendar tab in the top right corner.
2) Click Edit in the Show Calendar box.
3) Add Calendar in the Edit Calendar box.
4) Enter a calendar name in the blank field
5) Choose the calendar’s corresponding color.
6) Click Done to Save
Note: New calendars will be automatically displayed in the main Calendar unless specified.
How to Edit Existing Calendar
1) Tap the Calendar tab in the top right corner.
2) Tap edit in the Show Calendar Box.
3) Select the calendar you wish to edit.
4) Tap the calendar’s name to make changes.
5) Tap on a new color to change the calendar’s color in the main calendar.
6) Tap Done to save Changes.
7) Tap Delete Calendar to remove calendar.
How to Hide Calendars
1) Tap the Calendar tab in the top right hand corner.
2) Hit the Hide All Calendars button or click individual calendars.
3) Click on Calendars to see changes.