How to add, update, delete, and move Events in Calendars on the iPad
The Calendar app allows you to add events and update them to any calendar on your iPad.
How to add an event on the iPad Calendar:
There are three ways to add an event on your calendar:
Method 1:Tap the plus icon (+) to add an event
1) Tap + located at the bottom right of the screen.
2) The “Add Event” menu will pop up.
3) ) Fill out your event information and tap “done”.
Method 2: Touch and hold an empty area of the calendar to add an event
1) Touch and hold an empty area of the calendar
2) Next, drag the two points to adjust the duration of the event
3) In the “Add Event” window, fill out your event information and tap “done”.
Method 3: Create a search in the home search menu.
1) In the home screen, swipe left to access the home screen search.
2) Type “event” or “new event”
3) “New Event” will pop up in the search dropdown menu. It should next to the Calendar app icon.
4) Once selected, a new event will be created with the time stamp.
5) Enter the “Edit” menu to create event information.
How to delete an event on the iPad Calendar:
To delete an event, you must go in the “Edit” menu to remove the event.
1) Tap on the event you want to delete and select “Edit”
2) Scroll towards the bottom until you see a “Delete Event” button. The button is colored red.
3) Once selected, a second delete button will pop up for confirmation that you want the event removed.
How to update an event on the iPad Calendar:
Updating an event is similar to adding an event in the “Edit” screen
1) Tap on the event you would like to update.
2) Select “Edit” and select information to change
3) For adjusting time or duration of the event, you can adjust the two points on the calendar or change it manually in the Edit menu.
How to move/adjust events on the iPad Calendar:
Moving an event from one date or time to another is accomplished through dragging and dropping.
1) Start by selecting the event you want to move.
2) Touch and hold and you will see it pop out.
3) Drag to adjust your selected events to the desired position.