Another way to Tweet: Using TweetDeck
If you a twitter enthusiast or you have multiple accounts, here is a Twitter client that allows you a different interface to interact. It is possibly better for some people. Tweet Deck by TweetDeck, Inc has created an iPad app that is optimized for the large tablet screen size. TweetDeck allows users to monitor, manage, and engage in their social world by bringing together multiple Twitter accounts, but also Facebook feeds. It is organized in a very powerful and flexible column based dashboard. TweetDeck offers 3 columns for fast and easy viewing. Support for TweekDeck can be found on their website here.
Interface and features:
- Allows you to perform major Twitter features like sending tweets, retweeting, favorites, mentions, direct messaging, and searching
- Post multiple twitter accounts in TweetDeck
- Allows you to post Facebook statuses, view notifications, wall posts, and like and comment other users.
- Columns are easy to configure and highly customizable
- Interface allows you to access information fast with multi-touch tapping
View a video on TweetDeck here: